Thursday, July 07, 2005

~sigh~

Another low-energy day, dammit. Woke up feeling pretty good, but my energy dipped almost immediately. No strong urges to turn on the TV, but I keep thinking about it. I don't like using coffee to give me a boost, but I'm going to.

I wonder how much good this blog is going to do anyone besides myself. My health is so erratic ... how would anyone else be able to get much out of my experiences? Oh well, as my recovery friends would remind me, that's not up to me, it's up to each person and her/his Higher Power. My job is to work my recovery program and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

So ... take what you like, and leave the rest.

1 Comments:

At 6/23/2015 11:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to say that I'm a person with chronic health issues and I often don't have a whole lot of energy. It's easy to just watch TV shows so I don't get bored. I've recently gone through a break up and watching TV felt like a good way to change my mood, and get me to laugh and not just brood, but I have an addictive personality. I know there's other things I could be doing. Playing, chess, making program calls, writing, meditating. It's only been in the past few days that I've felt like I needed to have the TV on all the time. When I was a kid I used to watch TV compulsively. Thanks for having this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home