Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dammit

Yesterday I got excited about a news-documentary program that's running on CNBC, called "The eBay Effect, Inside a Worldwide Obsession." Since I buy and sell every day on eBay, I wanted to watch it. Went to CNBC's website, found the broadcast schedule, and I was all set to watch the program tonight. Then I looked at the site again this morning, and suddenly I remembered.... LOL

So, time for an executive decision. If I thought this program had crucial information that I really couldn't get any other way, then I would have considered breaking my abstinence to watch it. But I've already read news reports and viewers' comments about the program, so I know that that isn't so. Wow, using intelligence and discrimination in choosing TV programming ... what a concept!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home